2007 Toyota Tundra Consumer Review: 2007 Toyota Tunda

2007 Toyota Tundra - Consumer Review

2007 Toyota Tunda
By JeremyL on

2007 Toyota Tundra SR5 4dr Double Cab 4WD LB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

I have had my Tundra for over a month now and it has been a phenomenal vehicle. I moved from a car to a truck, so the fuel economy is definitely not as good, but for its size and power I am very impressed. Some say the interior is not as polished as other makes, I do agree, but boy it is easy to clean, and the material used feels very durable, exaclty what is needed in a work truck. I actually love the material use and design layout, except for a few hard to reach buttons on the right side of the center console, they are pretty far from the drivers seat.

Favorite Features

Drivetrain is absolutely outstanding, ride quality is awesome, literally no road noise (very quiet cabin), comfort on long trips, overall look of the vehicle, 4 doors instead of an access cab, and its looks, oh and I actually like the guage layout, unlike some people who say it is very separated.

Suggested Improvements

Moving the center controls closer to driver (I am 6 feet tall with long arms and it is still a reach). Although the fuel economy is close to the GM 5.3 with valve shutoff I think Toyota could also benefit with addition of this technology since they have already been playing with it in the Tundra.