2007 Toyota Tundra Double Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tundra model:
The best truck ever built
By Rick Elkins on 03/10/07 10:17 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Tundra Double Cab SR5 4dr Double Cab 4WD LB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

I have owned many Toyotas and finally Toyota has built truly the most incredible truck on the market. The power is incredible and towing is off the charts. If you truly want the most bang for the buck with the best resale value, you must buy Toyota Tundra.

Best truck I've ever driven!!
By Sarah Smith on 03/08/07 11:35 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Tundra Double Cab SR5 4dr Double Cab LB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

When I first got behind the wheel, the truck seemed enormous. Almost too big if you can believe that. But after a few miles of driving, I quickly fell in love with everything in the truck. It has everything and more a driver could want. You can haul groceries, building supplies, kids, kids friends, tow the boat, camper etc. and on and on and on. There is almost no limit with this truck. It also handles and rides really really good.

This is the one
By mj23cantona on 03/07/07 20:30 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Tundra Double Cab SR5 4dr Double Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

Across the board, the best half-ton truck out there. Fun to drive, sexy design, amazing capabilities. It's interior does have a bit too much of a plastic feel, but is adequate and functional. Made in the USA.

Sweet ride
By dwb58 on 03/04/07 07:31 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Tundra Double Cab SR5 4dr Double Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

This is one great truck, the ride is super, styling is nice, large knobs and handles. There is quite a bit of room in the back. I like the way the doors open. Reliability, come on, its a Toyota!!

2007 Toyota Tundra SR5
By CHESTER on 03/03/07 17:29 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Tundra Double Cab SR5 4dr Double Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

This truck is amazing. It can do it all and then some.The interior is fantastic. Very user friendly and comfortable. I have been on several long trips and have no complaints. Can't believe how well this gets around town and tows my 8500 lb trailer. I blow by other trucks pulling trailers up steep grades.

2007 Double CAb SST
By Tjchapin on 03/01/07 23:25 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Tundra Double Cab SR5 4dr Double Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

This truck is awesome! Traded in my 2004 Access Cab Texas Edition and it's night and day. Great job TMC. Suggest you drive one before you consider other trucks.

Whatta TRUCK!
By Sberlogar on 03/01/07 04:31 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Tundra Double Cab Limited 4dr Double Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

This is my third Tundra and this new one is at least twice the truck as the old model. Run, dont walk down and buy one. Spacious elegant interior. Easy to use controls and all the power you could ever want.

The best truck I've ever owned.
By wildbil34 on 02/21/07 17:46 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Tundra Double Cab SR5 4dr Double Cab 4WD LB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

I have the double cab 5.7 with 4wd and the TRD package. The truck has great acceleration and it stops on a dime. The seats are very comfortable, and the instruments are easy to read. It handles better than my 2005 Tundra did. It also has a better turning ratio, which makes it much easier to turn. The exterior is very rugged. The interior looks very refined, and there are plenty of cup holders and outlets. I have the first one in town and it gets a lot of looks.

2007 Toyota Tundra SR5
By TUNDRASALES on 02/21/07 14:16 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Tundra Double Cab SR5 4dr Double Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

This is the smoothest truck on the market. It has great acceleration not to mention the towing capacity. Toyota has realy out done themselves this time. They made a good product better.

'07 Tundra - Was Worth The Wait
By geets on 02/18/07 17:38 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Tundra Double Cab Limited 4dr Double Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

The 2007 Tundra 5.7L V8 Limited is by far the best truck I have ever owned, and I have owned my fair share. The 5.7L delivers in every way, great pick up and acceleration, quiet and comfortable for the family. The dual exhaust adds a little something for me. I love this truck and I look forward to driving it everyday. Thank you Toyota, I've waited 3 years for this truck - you got a real winner here.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.