2007 Toyota Tundra Double Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tundra model:
They do it again
By cdinc1 on 05/24/07 11:52 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Tundra Double Cab Limited 4dr Double Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

After driving the ford, chevy, and nissan, I knew that none had the feel and/or power the Tundra had. After driving GM products for the past few years I could see a huge difference. Comfort, road noise, and a soild feel coupled with enough towing to pull the house down is all I was looking for. The Tundra is over built and will problably last forever.

Truck
By Steve Dickin on 05/22/07 09:59 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Tundra Double Cab SR5 4dr Double Cab LB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

Have owned for 2 months and driven 10000 miles, many miles off road in rough conditions. Truck is very quiet inside. Almost as quiet as my Infiniti I35. Great truck. Handles and corners very well. Irritations: I bought the truck sight unseen and couldn't believe it didn't have lights that automatically come on at night. Can't believe that's an option. Also miss not having Xenon lights.

Sweet!
By bugchucker on 05/18/07 14:36 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Tundra Double Cab Limited 4dr Double Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

This is one amazing truck! The ride is incredible. The seats are more comfortable than my Lexus. The navigation is extremely accurate and the voice recognition really works, (not like my cell phone). The sonar is great for parking in tight areas. The towing power makes it a breeze to cruise with my boat. The back up camera makes the hookup very easy. The cabin is roomy and lots of head clearance. MPG has been around 18 which is great for 381 hp.

Got one of the first ones
By buckyfastdraw on 05/12/07 19:25 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Tundra Double Cab SR5 4dr Double Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

I was leery about buying a first year production truck because usually all of the design bugs aren't worked out yet. I have had this unit for more than 2 months now and I have not found a single thing lacking. What a truck! Okay, I haven't put it to enough driving to get my final opinion, but I would stack this truck up with anything else in its class.

Better than expected
By CJM on 05/10/07 18:51 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Tundra Double Cab Limited 4dr Double Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

This truck is very nice. There are no rattles, this is a very SOLID truck, lots of power and torque. Sound system is crisp road noise is minimal. Plenty of room in the back of the double cab for two full sized adults (on short trips) to sit comfortably. Lots of storage compartments in the driver's compartment for stuff. I traded a 2005 Infiniti QX 56 for my Tundra, the ride is just as nice!

2007 Tundra
By NYHARLEYMAN on 04/27/07 05:10 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Tundra Double Cab Limited 4dr Double Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

This truck is everything Toyota said and I am real pleased with the performance, mileage and quality. I am towing 10400 pound travel trailers 188 miles to a storage area to NJ from NY. The roads go up and down some very steep hills and the power is more than you need, going down hill the brakes are perfect even without the trailer breaks turned up. I was a Ford F150 man for years, I can't imagine going back.

2007 Tundra DC TRD
By cadman on 04/24/07 05:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Tundra Double Cab SR5 4dr Double Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

I have had the truck for 3 weeks now. It is my first Toyota, I'm migrating from a Nissan Titan. The power is similar to my Titan but the interior cab noise is way less. I just installed the TRD dual exhaust and it is still quieter in the cab than the Nissan was. The interior finish is nice and the truck is very nice looking from exterior. I see a lot of people pointing at truck as I drive by.

3rd Toyota truck
By Steve D on 04/22/07 16:09 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Tundra Double Cab SR5 4dr Double Cab 4WD LB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is my third Toyota truck, and after 2 Tacomas, I needed a larger vehicle to accommodate my growing family. The Tundra is great. The interior room is tremendous, and the 8 foot bed holds a huge amount of cargo. Yet, with the added length and overall size, this truck handles as well as many smaller vehicles. Very comfortable. Smooth ride. Exceptional acceleration for the size, even with the smaller 4.7L V8.

Very Nice Truck
By Bill Peters on 04/20/07 11:30 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Tundra Double Cab SR5 4dr Double Cab SB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This truck has been the nicest vehicle I have ever owned. I puchased the Speedway Blue Tundra 4.7L V8 2WD with the TRD Offroad package. The mileage seems to be very close to what Toyota claims. It does well for being such a large truck. I have enough ground clearance to feel comfortable driving in any conditions and a nice enough interior for those long road trips. Everything inside the vehicle is where it should be and there is more than enough room to fit 5 people like an SUV.

King of the truck world
By PaulNOhio on 04/20/07 00:02 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Tundra Double Cab Limited 4dr Double Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

I have owned many trucks over the years and nothing compares to my 07 Tundra. If you don't believe the hype, go for a test drive and then you will understand. No other truck on the road can compare to the power, refinement, quality, and capabilities of the new Tundra. The big 3 are going to have to step up their game BIG time if they want to compete with the Tundra. I have had my truck for over a month and it is rattle free and very tight. It's a blast to drive and I can't wait for the next opportunity to drive it. Anyone thinking about buying a full-size truck, look no further. Trust me, you wont be disappointed!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.