Used 2007 Toyota Tundra Base Regular Cab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Toyota Tundra Regular Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tundra model:

Impressed
By JOE

2007 Toyota Tundra Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Recently bought my first pick-up ever. I took a lot of test drives in all kind of pick-ups, including the Tacoma but when I jumped into my 07 Tundra it was love at first site. I'm 6,4'' and was impressed by the legroom and the overall ride. This truck handles the steep hills and mountains of Puerto Rico very well. And with its bold, sleek look it's kinda fun to drive. The wide hood takes awhile to get used to, though. Overall, it handles pretty well. I'll give you a better rating in about 10 yrs. Thats how long I plan on keeping it. I'm glad I got this, instead of the F150. I'm happy.

Bold, sleek look (in black), seats are comfortable, middle folding down console with cup holders and little compartments, nice overhead console with sunglasses holder.

The shifting knob is too big and long, keeps hitting the wiper knob. Put the wiper knob behind headlight knob. Turn signal lights on outside side mirrors. A brake light on the gate. Make cruise control standard on all models.

My First Import
By mangumad

2007 Toyota Tundra Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Always a believer in supporting the domestics, Dodge and GMC; however their transmissions came up short. Just rebuilt the GMC with 32000 and decided on a switch. Impressed with the 5 speed transmission (sweet shift) and the quality, fit and finish are good. Six cylinder is good on gas, 17 city 21 highway.

Brakes and safety features; 6 air bags, stronger roof. etc.

Engine noise through the interior cabin is noticable... needs more insulation.