Used 2007 Toyota Tundra Double Cab Consumer Reviews - 164 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Toyota Tundra Double Cab - Consumer Reviews

2007 Toyota Tundra Double Cab

View reviews for a specific Tundra model:

Great truck
By DakotaKid

2007 Toyota Tundra Double Cab SR5 4dr Double Cab SB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I've driven my Tundra thousands of miles, towed a trailer across the US, and generally been very happy with this truck. I would definitely buy it again.

best truck
By Gen

2007 Toyota Tundra Double Cab SR5 4dr Double Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

I have a 2007 toyota tundra double cab it has 139,000 miles on it and still going strong. I love this truck I farm for a living to and I had a Ford before my dad has a Ford and uncles have ford's and chevys. But I won't buy any other truck now. The tundra is the best truck out there I think. I get 13.4 mpg I have the big 5.7l v8 most is city driving. It's the best truck out there I'll be buying another tundra in the future and I will never buy another ford again ford's are junk and don't hold up like the toyotas do.

2007 4-door 2-wheel drive 5.7L
By al

2007 Toyota Tundra Double Cab SR5 4dr Double Cab LB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

the absolutely only question is my Tundra 2007 & my 2000 out of the blue will not start. Batteries are new or somewhat new, but always test fully charged! Seems to be a Tundra or Toyota glitch. Has anyone experienced this problem??

Toyota does not stand behind their trucks
By Mike Lesch

2007 Toyota Tundra Double Cab SR5 4dr Double Cab SB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I have a 2007 Tundra, their is a Technical Service Bulletin (T-SB-0101_12 they know these trucks rust in particular areas. Regardless of age they know it rusts faster than normal. I have had topper on my truck as long as I had it and it rusted from bottom to bed surface. I am not talking about small areas but large areas 4-6" circles with. Very very sad!

No Other Truck Compares
By Bill Hinman

2007 Toyota Tundra Double Cab SR5 4dr Double Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

Bought 2007 Tundra new for significantly less than I could have bought a comparable Hemi Double Cab. I currently have 181,000 miles on it and the only fix was the water pump which Toyota covered on warrantee at 96K miles. I have towed an 8K camper from VT to SC twice and although the mileage was terrible (8MPH) no issues to date. I have replaced the brake pads twice and rotors once. All other people I know that own ford, chevy or dodge have replaced wheel bearings, tierod ends, and brakes every 25k miles. This truck is the real deal no matter what anyone says.