2007 Toyota Tundra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tundra model:
Tunk Is My Buddy
By Tunk on 03/17/08 17:24 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Tundra SR5 4dr Double Cab SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I have a quirky habit of naming my vehicles, because I usually keep them for 10+ years. I call my Tundra truck Tunk. I like the way it feels when I'm driving, and the turning radius for this size vehicle is amazing. The seats are comfortable if you pull the headrests out & turn them around so you're not forced to scrunch your neck to conform. The 236 hp V6 is smooth as silk & purrs like a big cat when you're cruising down a back road at 55 or 60, up or down a hill, where it is lugging down below 2k rpm. The cruise control took a little getting used to because the control "schtick" turns with the wheel, while other levers remain stationary. Heat & A/C superb, back seats roomy & comfortable.

Head and Shoulders Above the Rest!
By SpursMike on 04/09/07 10:06 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Tundra SR5 4dr Double Cab SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Without a doubt the best full-size pickup on the market! Overall build quality combined with numerous standard features not found on the competition makes the 07 Tundra the class leader. Standard features include side-curtain airbags, Vehicle Stability Control, Automatic Traction Control, and 4 wheel ABS.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.