2006 Toyota Tundra Consumer Review: The 7/8 truck

2006 Toyota Tundra - Consumer Review

The 7/8 truck
By dave on

2006 Toyota Tundra SR5 4dr Double Cab SB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

My wife and I just love this truck and the color salsa red. We have the x-sp package with the 18" enkei alloy w/tire upgrade. I have no problem towing my boat or trailer with the truck. I like side molding w/chrome inserts. I like the double wall cargo bed with rail caps and locking tailgate and chrome step tubes. This truck rides like a car, very smooth and takes the bumps very well, that is why my wife likes to drive it. If you watch the lights and don't punch the gas when you take off, you can get 16 mpg in the city and 19 on the highway, the best i got was 21 on the highway and 16 in the city. The arm rests are a little small for anyone.

Nice ride and good looks inside like rear window that goes down. Air works good but have to push both buttons at once, try it it works. The salsa red color is just great and the enkei alloy wheels with 18" tires to.

I like the size, better carpet would be nice and bigger arm rest. The top storage compartment is to small.