2006 Toyota Tundra Consumer Review: Moving up to the Tundra

2006 Toyota Tundra - Consumer Review

Moving up to the Tundra
By Mr. Josh on

2006 Toyota Tundra SR5 4dr Double Cab SB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I recently traded in my T100. The new Tundra helps me cope ;) This truck rides smooth; plenty of room for me and the family. For those wanting MORE towing, look for the 2007 Tundra with a 5.7L. For those wanting MPG, this truck does great. My T100 was getting 17/20, my Tundra gets 16/19. Not a bad trade for a lot more truck.

My favorite feature is the ability to put a child's seat in the back. Of course, that is why I traded in my T100. I also like the roll down rear window. I love the number of cup holders. Plus the stereo controls on the steering wheel is nice. It also has good visibility. Lots to like, it is TOYOTA.

Toyota could offer the same bed liner system they put in the Tacoma. The tether connector for the child's seat could be place higher on the seat just below the head rest. Toyota does it on their SUVs. It would make it easier to put the car (truck) seat in.