2006 Toyota Tundra Consumer Review: I love my Tundra

2006 Toyota Tundra - Consumer Review

SR5 Access Cab (4.7L V8 4x4 5-speed Automatic 6.2 ft. Bed)

I love my Tundra
By TruHuSKa on

2006 Toyota Tundra SR5 4dr Access Cab 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Thus far, I love this truck. I've owned it for 2 weeks and love getting in it to drive to work, home, anywhere! The sound of the V8 humming is great. The feel of the Off-road suspension is nice and stiff, but not overly stiff. There's plenty of get-up and you feel as if the truck is always pushing forward as you accelerate (that is, the automatic shifts very smoothly without loosing any power during shifts). Turning corners are a breeze in this truck. While driving, you feel on top of the world with the 17" wheels and rims added to the 4x4 off-road suspension. All-in-all, this truck is a dream to drive and overall, gas mileage isn't too bad for a truck. I'd highly recommend it.

I love the fog lamps, off-road suspension, acceleration, overall feel of driving the truck.

I would obviously improve on gas mileage, but hey, it's a truck so what do you expect. And I would improve the paint quality. My paint is nice, but it's easily scratched noted by the small nicks and slight scratches on some areas of the vehicle. Otherwise, this truck is a dream to own.