2006 Toyota Tundra Consumer Review: 2006 Toyota Tundra

2006 Toyota Tundra Double Cab - Consumer Review

2006 Toyota Tundra Double Cab

2006 Toyota Tundra
By I KNOW TRUCKS on

2006 Toyota Tundra SR5 4dr Double Cab 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Well I did it, I bought this truck and am 100% satisfied. I won't be buying anymore of the big 3, I have owned all the trucks and none compare to the Tundra. I almost bought the Honda Ridgeline (had it prepped and ready for pick up) but after driving the Tundra I changed my mind. If you want a truck for truckly things the Tundra is the best deal. I was expecting a lite, lazy, over revving imitation of a truck. Not so! This is a truck in the truest sense of what trucks are supposed to be.

8 cup holders, gobs of room, and fit and finish are more than I expected. The fold up seats and underneath storage are a nice plus. It has more than enough aux jacks (for DVD players, phone charger, navigation system, spot light, etc). I am hard on trucks and this one doesn't complain.

Wind noise at 60 and over is pronounced, and bigger fold out armrests (as well as one for both sides) would have been nice (I am nit picking here). A trunk like the Honda Ridgeline would put this truck OVER the top. Other than that this truck is as close to perfect as I have ever owned.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review