2005 Toyota Tundra Consumer Review: DBL Cab Ltd Tundra is the clea

2005 Toyota Tundra Double Cab - Consumer Review

DBL Cab Ltd Tundra is the clear winner!
By Jim on

2005 Toyota Tundra 4dr Double Cab Limited 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I have been a GM buyer since 1987 (6 trucks). I purchased the Tundra with moon roof, navigation, leather and sport package (21" Rims). I looked at GM, Ford and Nissan and there was a clear decisive answer when completing the pros and cons list that most logical personalities perform. The handling, safety, amenities, predicted reliability, comfort, and eye appeal makes the Tundra the top truck. I don't find myself needing to tow over 7100 lbs, but this appears to be the only significant advantage the Titan has over the Tundra. For me, it was between the Titan and the Tundra. With over 200 problems for every 100 Nissan autos off the show floor was the nail in the coffin. Tundra is my #1 pick!

Moon roof, Sports Package, Navigation, power rear window, sleek storage under back seat, 8 cup holders, 4 convenient 12V power points, heated leather seats and interior trim is just like a lexus, skid plate for high curbs, new 282 HP upgrade for 2005, turn signals in mirrors, quiet/smooth ride.

NAV system to play DVD movies while stopped