2005 Toyota Tundra Consumer Review: 15000 miles and going

2005 Toyota Tundra - Consumer Review

15000 miles and going
By Judge on

2005 Toyota Tundra 4dr Double Cab Limited 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

My anti-Japanese car (or truck) brother in law thinks the thing rides like a caddy. A compliment in his world. It is very quiet, very smooth and surprisingly fast. My g-tech pro says it goes 0-60 in 7.85. For me the styling inside and out isn't great, but better than some and more important to me is the reliability that toyota usually has. The toyota is amazing, the only time it feels like a fullsize truck is when you are parking it, especially parallel parking.

The navigation system is amazing. I got it for when my wife takes the truck to dog shows. I find I use it all the time for phone numbers, to find places to eat, directions etc.

8' bed, manual transmission or at least a nice manumatic, diesel, supposedly it is all on the way. The navigation system needs a few tweaks.. altitude, when you search by name you can't sort places by distance, being able to fully customize some tabs would be great and restaurants by $- $$$$ pricing