2005 Toyota Tundra Consumer Review: 05 LIMITED DOUBLE CAB 4X4

2005 Toyota Tundra - Consumer Review

Limited Double Cab (4.7L V8 4x4 5-speed Automatic 6.2 ft. Bed)

05 LIMITED DOUBLE CAB 4X4
By RANDY on

2005 Toyota Tundra 4dr Double Cab Limited 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I TRADED IN A 2002 CHEVY Z-71 THAT I HAD TROUBLE WITH FROM DAY ONE AND GM COULD NOT GET FIXED AFTER 40 TRIPS TO THEIR SHOP AND 2-YEARS! THE DOUBLE CAB HAS BEEN IN ONLY FOR OIL AND FILTER CHANGE. I HAVE ALREADY PUT 10100 MILES ON IT AND NOT ONE PROBLEM. DRIVES LIKE A DREAM, HANDLES GREAT. THE ONLY THING I CAN SAY BAD ABOUT THE DOUBLE CAB IS THAT IT LIKES GAS I GET AROUND 12 PER. GALLON ON AVERAGE. I HAVE PUT IT IN 4WHEEL HI AND FORGOT IT WAS IN FOUR WHEEL DRIVE IT HANDLES SO SMOOTH, NOT LIKE MY RATTLE TRAP 2002 CHEVY Z-71 I HAD YOU KNEW WHEN IT WAS IN 4-WHEEL DRIVE FROM THE NOISE AND VIBRATION! YOU CAN NOT GO WRONG WITH TOYOTA QUALITY!! I TOW A 20 FOOT CARGO TRAILER 6800 LBS. NO PROBLEM!!!!

THE BACK WINDOW ROLLS ALL THE WAY DOWN AND WITH THE SUNROOF AND ALL 4-WINDOWS DOWN IT IS LIKE A CONVERTIBLE TRUCK!! I LOVE IT!! IT HAS PLENTY OF GET-UP-AND- GO WHEN YOU NEED IT! I LOVE THE HEATED LEATHER SEATS!

IT WILL BE GREAT WHEN THEY COME OUT WITH A DOUBLE CAB, WITH AND 8-FOOT BED AND A STRONGER DIESEL ENGINE. THAT IS ALL TOYOTA NEEDS TO TAKE THE TRUCK MARKET AWAY FROM FORD AND CHEVY!!!