2005 Toyota Tundra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tundra model:
A great truck!
By Todd Griesmann on 04/04/10 06:57 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Tundra 4dr Double Cab Limited Rwd SB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I bought this truck with 19k on it, it now has 55k,it has been great, only problem was a tire sensor went out, i tow a 6500 lb travel trailer with it and it does well, works, but does the job, only problem is it gets about 10 mpg towing the trailer. comfort, style and power, it has it all.

rate the best trucks
By Denise Amendola on 06/26/05 09:58 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Tundra 4dr Double Cab Limited Rwd SB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I love the style and looks of the double cab...The truck is very large on the inside..lots of room

THIS TRUCK IS AWESOME!!!
By gaijinson on 12/19/04 06:04 AM (PST)

2005 Toyota Tundra 4dr Double Cab Limited Rwd SB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I looked at a lot of trucks before deciding on the new 05 double cab. This truck performs like a dream. I realized how good it was when I was driving about 80 miles per hour in the fast lane around dusk and I came up on a contractors wheelbarrow in the center of the lane. (This thing was huge.) I did not have enough time to stop so I had to swerve. While other vehicles were slamming on their brakes and spinning out in the breakdown lane this truck handle like a sports car. I went around the wheelbarrow and I was back in the fast lane in just a few seconds. I was shocked that a truck so big could handle like so well. You gotta drive one!!!

Tundra has done it again!!
By fuego on 12/09/04 17:45 PM (PST)

2005 Toyota Tundra 4dr Double Cab Limited Rwd SB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is my 3rd Toyota truck, definitely not my last. Once again, Toyota has enhanced their truck package by adding 42 more hp, and the nifty power rear window. I had considered a Nissan Titan this time around, but the Tundra has better style and a considerably smoother ride. Anyone looking for a 2005 truck should at least test drive a Tundra, it is best all-around full size pickup on the market.