2005 Toyota Tundra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tundra model:
V6 Tundra like buying Tacoma with room
By gatr on 10/18/08 17:20 PM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Tundra 4dr Access Cab SR5 Rwd SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

I love my 4.0 Tundra. I bought it used and have driven it for 10 months. It's great on gas mileage and has plenty of in town power. It's great for small loads from the local box store and suburban hauling. The engine runs really nicely and the fit and finish in the truck is great. I would buy this truck again. If you don't haul big stuff there is no reason to get the V8.

I love it!
By Michele on 05/27/05 15:17 PM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Tundra 4dr Access Cab SR5 Rwd SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

I love my Toyota Tundra, I origionally wanted the Toyota Tacoma but once I test drove the Tundra I felt much more secure and safe in it. I'm used to being intimidated by big SUV's when I had a small car. Now my driving confidence is back.

get one before they are all gone!
By TESS on 10/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Tundra 4dr Access Cab SR5 Rwd SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

I just purchased this truck after much research. I was impressed with the price and the way it handled when I test drove it. It rides like a car and is spacious and quiet. I was also concerned with resale but with toyota there is no problem in my area ( Texas).

A 4 liter 6sp manual Tundra?
By MrKnobs on 09/05/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Tundra 4dr Access Cab SR5 Rwd SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

Just bought this so I may have a more considered opinion later. So far I really like it. The upsized 4.0 L engine plus 6sp manual trans. is really zippy. Build quality seems very good. Excellent value for the price, in my opinion.