Most Versatile Vehicle I've ever owned
By Firemark on
2004 Toyota Tundra 4dr Double Cab Limited 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 4A)
I bought this new in Jan 04. Two of my most fav features are the power rear window that goes all the way down and the rear flip/fold seats that give a big floor area for storage. I always get 14 to 15 MPG. Never had a mechanical issue but at same time always have dealer service. Very comfortable ride, more like a luxury car or convertible with all the windows down and moonroof fully open. I get 30,000 miles on front disc brakes and first set of tires. I bought Triple-Tread 60k replacements that look new after 29,000 miles. Still no rattles after 5 full years. Just the right size for a light duty truck. Big enough but not a monster.
Favorite Features
Flip & Fold rear seats that give lots of floor area for storing heavy or oversize cargo. Power rear window that goes all the way down.
Suggested Improvements
Heated seat element is too small, covering only the center portion of the seat bottom. In very cold conditions it's like sitting on a small hotplate surround by ice cubes. My only other wish would be for rear disc brakes... newer models too big for me!