2004 Toyota Tundra Consumer Review: It Doesn't Get Any Better Than

2004 Toyota Tundra - Consumer Review

It Doesn't Get Any Better Than This...
By DaveinCarolina on

2004 Toyota Tundra 4dr Double Cab SR5 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

2-word summarization: DEPENDABILITY & RELIABILITY! Of course the Tundra's Gotta have it factor also played a major roll as well. ANY vehicle you look at, has to have a certain "look" which simply makes you want that vehicle. The Tundra has TONS of this! In fact, we've only owned our Tundra for just about a month and I STILL catch myself standing in the garage just looking at the truck, or worse, just sitting in it! I NEVER thought a truck could ride this good and be this quite even with the TRD package! There's PLENTY of room for my over 6' frame. EVEN IN THE BACK SEAT! The most comfortable we tested! Owning a 95 Tacoma with 122K didnít hurt either!

DEPENDABILITY & RELIABILITY: The Toyota name speaks for itself! Exceptional looks, including interior fit & finish! High resale value! WONDERFULLY designed electronic rear window: Why didn't any of the other manufacturers think of this before now? Oh well; their loss, our gain!

Gas mileage is pretty disappointing, even though it is the best of all 5 brands of full-size trucks; but then again, it "IS" a full size pick-up! The limited models are a bit pricey for what you get.