I love my Toyota!
By Keldawwg on
2004 Toyota Tundra 4dr Double Cab Limited Rwd SB (4.7L 8cyl 4A)
When shopping for a new truck, my wife asked me to consider a Ford, because a friend could get us areally great deal on a Ford. No Way! I drive 35K miles a year, and I don't want a truck that’ll give me problems before it has 150,000 miles on it. My old Toyota has 197,000 miles on it, and except for maintenance my total repair bills have been $220. An EGR tube and speedo cable. American cars do not have the quality of a Toyota. Our friend with the Ford has had a lot of problems; power windows/power door locks, cruise control and brakes. It’s left him stranded on the side of the road twice! He doesn't have 50,000 miles on it, and he's buying a new Ford.
Favorite Features
6 CD stereo system, rear seat room, pwr rear window, great ride, 8 cupholders, 5 power outlets, rear A/C vents, center console storage, roll up windows after you shut it off. Also, hit the starter it keeps cranking until the engine starts. Headlights turn off if left on.
Suggested Improvements
More storage room under or behind the rear seats. I need to carry tire plugs and an air pump in case I pick up a nail, and jumper cables to help my friends with American trucks get them started. Fix the rear window so it'll go all the way up without stopping in the middle.