2004 Toyota Tundra Double Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tundra model:
Best of the Best
By La6co on 02/16/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Tundra Double Cab 4dr Double Cab Limited 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

You have no idea until you drive it feels like you own the road

reluctant ex-Ford 150 buyer
By WVtoyota on 02/04/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Tundra Double Cab 4dr Double Cab SR5 Rwd SB (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

I have always purchased Fords but my spouse has a Toyota Sequoia and I even noticed the difference from her Expedition she had previously. Wanted a truck that my wife could drive and she did not like the height/visibility of the new 04 150. I gave the Toyota a test drive and was amazed at the refinement compared to the other brands. Ride like an SUV at most and is so tight in it's construction. Luckily the4 dealer is A-1 and the buying experience was great for both trucks. Very happy with it at this point and like the six plus foot bed on the double cab.

Dependable, quality ride!
By Touc on 02/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Tundra Double Cab 4dr Double Cab Limited Rwd SB (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

I like this truck because of it's smooth ride. I look forward to many years (hopefully) of dependability with this one. The bed is incredible, too. It is so big, it makes the hood of the truck look almost small. I won't have any problems loading up for family camping trips now. Not the greatest in accelleration, but smooth, quiet ride for a truck.

buy it now
By bomba on 01/27/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Tundra Double Cab 4dr Double Cab SR5 Rwd SB (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

we shopped for 2 months for double cab, tested them all, did the research, and we love this truck. drives like smooth, powerful, quiet, comfortable car. great size, interior quality far better than others, and backseat comfort cant be beat. have a 95 4runner that still looks and drives new, so we knew the quality would be there. dont buy another without testing the tundra.

nice ride for a truck
By slick surface on 01/25/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Tundra Double Cab 4dr Double Cab SR5 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

The double cab is the way to go. It has plenty of leg and elbow space in the front and the back. It seems to have plenty of power,but I have not towed with it yet. The ride is very smooth and quiet. I felt like we were riding on air. It handles turns real nice and smooth. The bad thing I have to say about this truck is that the gas mileage is not very good. I have been getting about 15 miles to the gallon. The four wheel drive was a very nice feature to have. It gets around great in the snow.

TUNDRA DOUBLECAB
By LAKEFREAK on 01/22/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Tundra Double Cab 4dr Double Cab SR5 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

I DROVE THE TRUCK 2,700 MILES THE FIRST WEEK I PURCHASED THE TRUCK.T FELT IT WAS VERY EASY TO DRIVE

I love my Double Cab!!!!
By ohnine on 01/21/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Tundra Double Cab 4dr Double Cab Limited Rwd SB (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

I have only had my new double cab for a week, but I love it. It's like having a luxury SUV with the convienience of a truck. I loved my double cab Tacoma, and this Tundra...it sure does turn some heads on the road.

GREAT TOYOTA TRUCK
By STAN THE MAN on 01/21/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Tundra Double Cab 4dr Double Cab Limited 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

DOESN'T RIDE LIKE A TRUCK. DOESN'T DRIVE LIKE A TRUCK. BUT CARRIES CARGO LIKE A TRUCK. HANDLING AND STABILTY VERY GOOD. INTERIOR WELL THOUGHT OUT AND GOOD FIT AND TRIM.

Outstanding Truck! Looks nice too
By kj6qb on 01/20/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Tundra Double Cab 4dr Double Cab SR5 Rwd SB (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

Although I've only had the truck for about 2 weeks, I absolutely love it. It has alot of pep, ample amount of bed space, and lots of interior room. It handles well and very responsive accelleration.

Best Value in the market
By CarsonCattle on 01/20/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Tundra Double Cab 4dr Double Cab SR5 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

This truck rides like a Lexus with all the power and muscle you need to be a real truck guy. I haul a cattle trailer that is pushing the maximum capacity and the truck has power to spare.