2004 Toyota Tundra Double Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tundra model:
Tundra 04
By crcaez on 03/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Tundra Double Cab 4dr Double Cab SR5 Rwd SB (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

Excellent Truck! Comfortable and powerful. Manuevering is responsive.

THERE IS NOTHING BAD ABOUT THIS TRUCK.
By MAGIC74 on 02/29/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Tundra Double Cab 4dr Double Cab SR5 Rwd SB (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

THIS TRUCK IS THE BEST TRUCK I'VE OWNED AND I'VE BEEN THROUGH FORD'S, GMC'S AND CHEVY'S,

From Landcruiser to Dual cab Tundra
By Female owner on 02/27/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Tundra Double Cab 4dr Double Cab Limited Rwd SB (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

One of the reasons I bought this truck was for the Landcruiser like ride and interior. After buying this truck my Landcruiser just sat in the garage. It has excellent power, handling and ride.

toyota limited double cab
By danielj on 02/26/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Tundra Double Cab 4dr Double Cab Limited 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

Roomy, plenty of power, toyota quality

Incredible truck
By Steve L. on 02/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Tundra Double Cab 4dr Double Cab Limited 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

I can tell you this truck is worth every second of wait and every dime! (four hundred thousand dimes that is). The ride is so smooth that you get a sensation of floating over the road. Yes you can feel road bumps and holes, but greatly reduced. The interior cabin is so quiet that nobody knows I'm in the car when talking on the cell phone. The JBL Synthesis DVD system is absolutely amazing! I did not even realize until about 2 weeks into ownership that it actually plays DVD- Video and DVD-Audio--which offers unsurpassed audio fidelity. The truck is very powerful and has incredible pick-up.

My First Toyota
By Kbuhmann on 02/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Tundra Double Cab 4dr Double Cab SR5 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

I checked out the competition before I bought this and nothing compares. It has been real fun to have

I waited for this truck and I'm glad.
By hulksmashtree on 02/23/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Tundra Double Cab 4dr Double Cab SR5 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

The engine produces solid performance. The towing ability is adequate. The bigger V8s offered by other trucks boast better towing, but most guys like me won't ever come close. I'm sure my Tundra will pull a camper with much more ease than any V6, and that's good enough. The many cool features impress me. I do have to say though that thus far the mileage has been very poor. All in all, my decision was based on getting the most reliable 4-door full size pickup out there, that could fit in a normal garage, and having good toys and performance. Acceleration is solid, but it would be fun to have a little more power. To conclude, I'm glad I waited.

Great Truck
By JParrish31@aol.com on 02/23/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Tundra Double Cab 4dr Double Cab SR5 Rwd SB (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

I love it. It has style. Easy to park. very comforable. Drives great and smooth like a Cadillac.

Absolutely Satisfied-Two Thumbs Up!
By xedge on 02/20/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Tundra Double Cab 4dr Double Cab SR5 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

I purchased my 04 DC in Dec 03 after driving my last Toyota pickup for 10yrs & 170k. The Tundra fits my needs perfectly. Its V8 is smooth, plenty of room for gear & friends, and tows like a champ. Not as flashy as some of the competitors, but I like the simplicity of its design and its features are functional, not so gee whiz. A plus IMO.

Luxary Truck!
By Weiler on 02/16/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Tundra Double Cab 4dr Double Cab SR5 Rwd SB (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

You can count on it. You are also buying TOYOTA.