2004 Toyota Tundra Double Cab Consumer Reviews 6

2004 Toyota Tundra Double Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tundra model:
toyota
By emanon on 04/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Tundra Double Cab 4dr Double Cab Limited Rwd SB (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

i have driven a toyota for years, and in coparison to a silverado, it handles much better, and has much more to give to the consumer.

Toyota has built the right truck
By JaxTundra04 on 04/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Tundra Double Cab 4dr Double Cab SR5 Rwd SB (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

This is my second Tundra and my second Toyota. I used to drive Nissans for years, but their build quality and service department has gone down hill. The Tundra is a great truck that does not require frequent trips for repairs, and it holds it's value, unlike so many other trucks. I see people writing reviews here that are either just trying to bring down the Tundra because it's not a "domestic" truck, or they are just flat out lying. If you buy a Tundra, you will not be disappointed.

Great Truck
By kellyc on 04/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Tundra Double Cab 4dr Double Cab SR5 Rwd SB (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

Just bought our truck on March 31, 2004. That makes it about a week old to us. It really has a smooth ride. We are enjoying it tremendously. The moonroof and the sliding rear window kind of reminds us of our Jeep Wrangler.

Great Truck for the Reliability
By Pirate on 03/29/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Tundra Double Cab 4dr Double Cab Limited 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

Rides like an expensive car, real smooth and quiet, and perfect handling.

Excellent Truck
By Whale on 03/28/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Tundra Double Cab 4dr Double Cab SR5 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

Have about 6K on it and everything is great. Build quality is exceptional and performance is adequate. Even the wife will drive this one!

tundra double cab limited
By rocklan on 03/28/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Tundra Double Cab 4dr Double Cab Limited 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

Awesome truck. Drives like a sports car. Needs bigger armrest and more comfy front seats. Other than that this truck is top notch. Dont skimp with the SR5 package, the Limited package transforms the vehicle from a Toyota to a Lexus

I like it
By Eyem on 03/19/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Tundra Double Cab 4dr Double Cab SR5 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

I am a tall man. I found that in the passenger side in the front seat there is an obstruction where my left foot would usually set. I usually drive so no real biggie. Very good aceleration all be it the foot feed is a little quick.(owned a ford)

Excellent Overall
By MMoore on 03/07/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Tundra Double Cab 4dr Double Cab Limited Rwd SB (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

I've only had my Limited Tundra for a few weeks now, but so far I love it! True, the gas mileage could be better, but the performance and ride are great. More options would be a plus. You can't get a sunroof AND seat heaters for some reason. I hate how you can't get factory options like leather, wood trim or rear seat entertainment systems because the port (GST) orders all of them without these options so they can sell and install their own aftermarket versions.

My First Toyota
By Kbuhmann on 03/05/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Tundra Double Cab 4dr Double Cab SR5 Rwd SB (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

I have not had this long but so far it is very smooth, quiet, powerful, and plenty of room. I find it so hard seeing ratings of the Tundra to other trucks since I test drove the competition.

what a truck
By Douglas2 on 03/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Tundra Double Cab 4dr Double Cab Limited 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

Just bought the 4 door limited a few week ago so far I love it. It drives so smoothly. I just got rid of my Ford Supercrew and the difference in comfort and ride is unbelievable. I also had a Silverado before the Ford. Still no comparison. I had all intentions of buying the new Nissan Titan in fact I was on my way to the Nissan dealership to order one but instead stopped at the Toyota dealership and test drove the Tundra. It won hands down.