2004 Toyota Tundra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tundra model:
TOYOTA FAN
By GOSTLER on 12/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Tundra 4dr Access Cab SR5 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

THE CHANGES FROM THE PREVIOUS YEAR MAKE IT MORE THAN WORTH IT AND THE FACT IT OUT DOES THE "NEW" FORD F150 IN ALMOST EVERY CATAGORY DOESN'T HURT EITHER.

Fun Pickup
By tundraman on 12/14/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Tundra 4dr Access Cab SR5 Rwd Stepside SB (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

Tundra sits high on 17" wheels, it's stylish has great pick-up.It's resposive and fun to drive. Has one drawback a bit of a rough idle.

the best of the best
By smgr on 12/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Tundra 4dr Access Cab SR5 Rwd SB (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

the best truck i have ever owned. from the quality to the quietnes to the size this is the perfect big truck. no one could ask for anything more. rear heat and ac? electric moonroof? fully retracting rear window with an electric defogger? tumbling rear seats? this truck has got it all. it truly is the "Lexus"of trucks. no one who is shoping a full size pickup should pass this one up. in almost every dimension and spec it is bigger and better than the new ford. and comparably equipped it is thousands less than the ford chevy or dodge. how does toyota do it?

The Best Truck I ever owned
By Nightwind15 on 12/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Tundra 4dr Access Cab Limited 4WD Stepside SB (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

This is without a doubt the best truck I have ever owned. I have driven every model available and found the handling and power to be second to none. The interior is the only drawback. It could be more comfortable and could offer more features. The big thing to me is Toyota reliablity and resale value. I have owned Ford, Chevy and Dodge and the feel and power are beyound compare.

It's no Chevy...
By twit on 12/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Tundra 4dr Double Cab Limited Rwd SB (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

I've been a Chevy owner for the past five years...The Tundra is good for people who aren't particular about space...I think the Chevy has more leg room...The Tundra is faster off the line than the Chevy, but I don't think I'll buy another Toyota...Not to mention the gas mileage is worse than in my Avalanche...and my Avalanche was 4WD, and my Tundra isn't...oh well, if you know anybody who wants to buy a Limited Tundra, I'll be selling my by January 04...

best truck ever drove
By maliky rose on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Tundra 2dr Regular Cab Rwd LB (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

drove toyota's 3rd world truck for years and never had problems when maintained. this truck is great. got it and have 30k already. it has only been in shop for oil changes. traded from explorer that had 9 recalls, 4 major parts replaced in 4 years. comfortable for me a large guy. good ride in bumpy backroads. i have used it to haul numerous loads and never felt it lag at all. a great truck for me!

Toyota Fundra D-Cab
By vitikema on 11/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Tundra 4dr Double Cab Limited Rwd SB (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

This truck is a combination of luxury and heavy-duty. The spacious rear passenger seats make it an excellent family car and the normal sized bed makes it an excellent outdoors, adventurous vechicle. I recommend this excellent truck to those with varying degrees of needs.

Excellent overall
By La'rie on 11/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Tundra 4dr Double Cab SR5 Rwd SB (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

I waited 2 yrs for this truck the (4Dr) Crew Cab and I am glad I waited. My husband has the 2001 Access cab and after driving it, I wanted one too. This truck drives like a car, a very smooth ride. I highly recommend it. My 16 yr old neice saw me in it one day and told me later, that "I Looked Hot"! What better compliment could you get?

Toyota Tundra
By Richard Medlin on 11/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Tundra 4dr Access Cab SR5 Rwd SB (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

The best vehicle that I have owned. This is my second Toyota pick-up and I will stay with Toyota for my next vehicle.

BEST FOR THE MONEY
By DINHEART on 11/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Tundra 4dr Access Cab SR5 Rwd SB (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

THE TUNDRA HAS MEET OR EXCEEDED ALL OF MY EXPECTATIONS. PLENTY OF POWER FROM THE V-8. COMFORTABLE TO DRIVE. PLENTY OF ROOM IN THE EXTENDED CAB TO MORE THAN MEET ALL OF MY NEEDS. TOYOTA QUALITY WITH THE SERVICE PERFORMANCE FROM METROPLEX, BEST IN THE COUNTRY. MOST KNOWLEDGABLE, HARD WORKING SALES PERSON,BARBIE.