2004 Toyota Tundra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tundra model:
buy it now
By bomba on 01/27/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Tundra 4dr Double Cab SR5 Rwd SB (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

we shopped for 2 months for double cab, tested them all, did the research, and we love this truck. drives like smooth, powerful, quiet, comfortable car. great size, interior quality far better than others, and backseat comfort cant be beat. have a 95 4runner that still looks and drives new, so we knew the quality would be there. dont buy another without testing the tundra.

nice ride for a truck
By slick surface on 01/25/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Tundra 4dr Double Cab SR5 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

The double cab is the way to go. It has plenty of leg and elbow space in the front and the back. It seems to have plenty of power,but I have not towed with it yet. The ride is very smooth and quiet. I felt like we were riding on air. It handles turns real nice and smooth. The bad thing I have to say about this truck is that the gas mileage is not very good. I have been getting about 15 miles to the gallon. The four wheel drive was a very nice feature to have. It gets around great in the snow.

TUNDRA DOUBLECAB
By LAKEFREAK on 01/22/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Tundra 4dr Double Cab SR5 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

I DROVE THE TRUCK 2,700 MILES THE FIRST WEEK I PURCHASED THE TRUCK.T FELT IT WAS VERY EASY TO DRIVE

GREAT TOYOTA TRUCK
By STAN THE MAN on 01/21/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Tundra 4dr Double Cab Limited 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

DOESN'T RIDE LIKE A TRUCK. DOESN'T DRIVE LIKE A TRUCK. BUT CARRIES CARGO LIKE A TRUCK. HANDLING AND STABILTY VERY GOOD. INTERIOR WELL THOUGHT OUT AND GOOD FIT AND TRIM.

This car kicks butt!!
By vinnie on 01/21/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Tundra 4dr Access Cab Limited Rwd SB (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

I owen a silverado before and the difference is unbelivabe. It is more comfortable, drives smoother, handles better, and much more.

I love my Double Cab!!!!
By ohnine on 01/21/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Tundra 4dr Double Cab Limited Rwd SB (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

I have only had my new double cab for a week, but I love it. It's like having a luxury SUV with the convienience of a truck. I loved my double cab Tacoma, and this Tundra...it sure does turn some heads on the road.

Best Value in the market
By CarsonCattle on 01/20/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Tundra 4dr Double Cab SR5 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

This truck rides like a Lexus with all the power and muscle you need to be a real truck guy. I haul a cattle trailer that is pushing the maximum capacity and the truck has power to spare.

Toyota and Cheverlot
By morganberiault on 01/20/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Tundra 4dr Access Cab Limited Rwd SB (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

Loved it. It works almost as good as a cheverlot

the best truck made
By kevinbalitski on 01/20/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Tundra 4dr Access Cab SR5 Rwd SB (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

best truck we ever had

Toyota Tundra 4x4
By Sharon Fulton on 01/20/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Tundra 4dr Access Cab SR5 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

We have had good times in this truck and it is a nice truck but , we have had many brake troubles , even though , it has the so called state of the art brakes . Also , we has a exaust manafold leak . Not good for a newer truck . This truck had 7 miles on it when we bought it . We just sold it at 62,000 miles . We had 3 sets of brake on it and never pulled anything with it ! We have talked to many other people who have them and they all had the same troubles . TRD models and the works . We still liked the truck , not the brakes though . Also had to replace the 2 front rotors . Looked like they over heated . From what , who knows ? They should not have !!