2004 Toyota Tundra Access Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tundra model:
Built to last
By Toyota Pride on 10/03/08 09:02 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Tundra Access Cab 4dr Access Cab SR5 Rwd SB (3.4L 6cyl 5M)

I own a V-6 but it has and does everything I need it to do. With today's gas prices, the V-6 comes in handy. I still get around 24 MPG while hauling a load of 1000 lbs. on the hwy. I'm very satisfied with my purchase and wouldn't think twice about buying another Tundra. Toyota, thanks for producing a reliable product that's worth my hard earned money.

Great pickup
By grocers on 12/06/07 18:23 PM (PST)

2004 Toyota Tundra Access Cab 4dr Access Cab SR5 Rwd SB (3.4L 6cyl 5M)

This pickup has been dependable, trouble free transportation. Most of the miles have been highway for me. It is very comfortable on long drives and performs well in different weather conditions.

A Good Work Truck
By tvrehas on 03/21/05 10:37 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Tundra Access Cab 4dr Access Cab SR5 Rwd SB (3.4L 6cyl 5M)

The truck is solidly built and takes on construction sites with ease. The interior materials are top notch and the seats are very supportive. Though compared with other trucks the rear seat is tight and space to store items is scarce. Also, expected gas mileage on the highway to be better than 18 mpg.

Good Everyday Commute Truck
By OAZ on 07/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Tundra Access Cab 4dr Access Cab SR5 Rwd SB (3.4L 6cyl 5M)

Purchased the model with bench seats. It has a fold down center console with plenty of storage space, xtra cup holders. Overall, a great everday truck to commute to work. The V6 has plenty of power for merging/passing on Hwy. I have'nt towed anything yet. The truck is comfortable and all interior gadgets are easily accessible. A couple of concerns: Don't leave a phone charger connected to the outlet, I experienced hessitation when starting the engine. Poorly designed back doors, they should open like front doors, design makes it difficult to get in and out. Lastly, the brake rotors warping. My 2004 is fine, but other owners 2000-2003 have many complaints

Love my Tundra
By animeTinkerbell on 03/05/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Tundra Access Cab 4dr Access Cab SR5 Rwd SB (3.4L 6cyl 5M)

This truck drives very nice, it is very comfortable, good on gas, and very fun to drive in! I would never buy any other kind of truck exspecially a ford.

drive review
By itsmeeric on 02/16/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Tundra Access Cab 4dr Access Cab SR5 Rwd SB (3.4L 6cyl 5M)

Great vehicle. Handles elevations up to 11,000 without any strain. Did well in Hi Serria. Gas mileage in town around 17. Almost 22 on the highway unless leadfoot hits it over 75.