2004 Toyota Tundra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tundra model:
Toyota Tundra
By alskep on 04/08/08 08:32 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Tundra 2dr Regular Cab Rwd LB (3.4L 6cyl 5M)

Truck rides very good for a pickup. A little bouncy but ride is close to that of a car. Solid truck construction. Handles great on the road.

Tundra 2 wd dr,reg cab
By Jlemma on 10/02/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Tundra 2dr Regular Cab Rwd LB (3.4L 6cyl 5M)

Outstanding truck. Decent gas milage for a six cylinder. Drives more like a car than a truck. Comfortable and for the most part gauges are well laid out except the clock, which is below the radio in the radio. Tis truck is quiet and is quite capable for towing and general hauling. The six banger is a little slow on the accleation but goes nicely once your up to speed. A/C is cold. Highly reccomended.

Tundra vs Dakota
By billmac50 on 01/12/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Tundra 2dr Regular Cab Rwd LB (3.4L 6cyl 5M)

I was dissapointed to find that Dodge no longer made a long bed Dakota. My dissapointment turned to excitement when I test drove the Tundra. Although it is larger than my Dakota, I found it much easier to handle. It engine was smaller 3.3 vs. 3.9, but it seemed to have more power. I anticipate keeping my Tundra for at least 10 years as I did my Dakota, and look forward to a long happy ownership. Now I won't have to worry abut the transmission because I know Toyota makes a good transmission. Dodge hasn't figured it out yet. My only dissapointment was the height which caused me to add runningboards. A minor item for such a great truck.