MY TUNDRA
By FloydRedDevilTundra on
2003 Toyota Tundra 4dr Access Cab SR5 Rwd SB (4.7L 8cyl 4A)
I purchased My Tundra in April of 2003. So far I have accumulated over 38,000 miles on this vehicle. I have used this truck for light hauling, towing, highway driving, transporting passengers, and many other things. This is a quality sound vehicle that I have enjoyed fully. After test driving other trucks such as (FORD,DODGE,GMC, and CHEVY) the Tundra by far was the BEST choice for ME. This is a sound vehicle that just flat beat the competition. After three decades the BIG THREE still cannot build a quality truck for the consumer. For those that complain about the TUNDRA, remember this vehicles history is less than 5 years old.
Favorite Features
Driving position, center console, smooth acceleration, powerful V-8 engine, locking tailgate, Quality, Quality, Quality... The chrome front with the back in the day OLD style GMC look, AWESOME....
Suggested Improvements
Take the Govenor off; Let the power loose. Vibration at 80 MPH or so. Replaced 245 series tires with 265 series (MICHELIN) NO MORE VIBRATION.... Add running boards as a standard feature. Help me convince my wife to drive her car and not MY TUNDRA.