Bought the Tundra in March 2003 from
local dealership. Overall impressed
with the truck. Decided on the Tundra
because of the positive ratings from
J.D. Power and Associates,
Intellichoice, and Consumer Reports to
name a few. The ride is very
comfortable and smooth. The quality
of interior materials is suberb. The
exterior is solid and able to take
1. Toyota reliability
2. Quality of parts, both inside and
3. Comfort and smoothness of ride.
4. Acceleration -fast.
5. Looks really nice.
1. Allow front seat to move back
2. Back seats need to be more
3. Center console needs to be moved
4. Better gas mileage (I get about 16
mpg in combination city and highway
without a load).