2003 Toyota Tundra Access Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tundra model:
Toyota is the only choice
By digitalgothic on 12/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Tundra Access Cab 4dr Access Cab Limited 4WD Stepside SB (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

It is the most reliable, great looking, handling truck I know of. We have all kinds in my family, and it is clearly the best.

Reliable One
By itolittle on 11/26/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Tundra Access Cab 4dr Access Cab SR5 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

Very Toyota like vehicle. Strong and dependable. Stylish exterior. Interior although adequate and functional does not live up to Toyota quality....a little cheap feel to it. Full-time 4WD would be nice feature. Overall, one happy customer

I love this Truck
By Thomas D. on 11/24/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Tundra Access Cab 4dr Access Cab SR5 Rwd Stepside SB (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

Drives like a dream. Plenty of power. Quiet and very comfortable. Loaded with all the features. Overall excellent buy.

my toyota
By rangel on 11/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Tundra Access Cab 4dr Access Cab SR5 Rwd SB (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

toyota tundra is really excellent pickup it has good over all performance and toyota quality reputation.

Nice Tundra
By Honcho on 10/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Tundra Access Cab 4dr Access Cab SR5 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

Excellent power and acceleration. Highway mileage is around 19 MPG. Captains chairs are very comfortable. Easy to drive long distances (400 miles per day). Very good ride, even with the off-road package. Negatives: With automatic, difficult to shift into 4LO -- button takes several tries. One dash light doesn't work. Steering wheel isn't centered. Quality control isn't as good as Honda.

Tundra Takes Over
By birdliver on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Tundra Access Cab 4dr Access Cab SR5 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

I bought the truck to tow my boat which weighs about 3 tons. I couldn't be more satisfied. I very much like the looks of the truck and its road handling. Everyone who drives it says it handles more like a car(always a positive comment) than its competition. I agree and approve.

My red tundra
By RedTundra on 10/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Tundra Access Cab 4dr Access Cab Limited Rwd SB (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

I haven't had this truck long...it's been good so far. Good, not great. After 3,000 miles, I noticed a popping sound coming from the passenger glove compartment and rattling under the driver's side console. I'm sure this has something to do with the cheap plastic interior, and I didn't expect a $30,000 truck to have problems such as these. But for hauling, towing, and driving, it's been perfect so far. Great engine and ride.

solid truck
By Beckett on 10/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Tundra Access Cab 4dr Access Cab SR5 Rwd Stepside SB (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

unfortunately looks like Darth VAder, but a very good truck..not as ungainly as the Chev or GMC, more friendly to driver than the Ford...fairly good size compromise...runs great...I'll keep it maybe next yr's will look better and the door arrangement will be better

The Lexus of trucks
By Vic Gar on 10/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Tundra Access Cab 4dr Access Cab SR5 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

Wish Lexus made trucks that only cost 28K? Here you go...

2003 Tundra
By Aaron Delgado on 10/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

I love it. Drives better than my Benz. Highly reccomended to all, wife, kids, mother, the president, best friends, and of course myself. Seriously - I do not know of a better engineered vehicle.