2003 Toyota Tundra Access Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tundra model:
X Mercedes Owner
By VK on 12/19/02 00:00 AM (PST)

Drives as well if not better than my Mercedes ML320

the real
By maxpaulimus on 12/15/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Tundra Access Cab 4dr Access Cab SR5 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

I test drove the big 3 and wasnt impressed with the build quality of them.The tundra is a little smaller, but, this makes it easier to park, more fun to drive and it actually fits into the garage.It does not however have as much interior room as the others, but, other than children (who fit fine in the tundra) how often are you going to drive long distances with adults in the back.I understand that some may need the chevy heavy duty for "heavy duty" truck work that calls for a diesal or bigger engine and payloads, but for the average truck person who occasionally tows, hauls, and uses their truck as a truck/commuter, the Tundra is a perfect fit.

best truck
By Picky on 12/13/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Tundra Access Cab 4dr Access Cab Limited 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

I am an engineer and I reserched all the trucks and read at least 20 differnt articals. The tundra comeout on top for what I and about 90% of truck buyers use it for. I do some heavy hauling and have towed 2 trucks with it with no problems. This truck has great power and a great ride. (This is the best truck out there)

The truck Ford wishes it could build!
By hutch7 on 12/06/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Tundra Access Cab 4dr Access Cab SR5 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

I finally got tired of visiting my '97 F-150 at the repair shop and got the Tundra. After 9K of problem free driving I couldn't be happier. Exceelent buld quality, outstanding engine and Lexus like ride. Great personal truck...if I was going to get a work truck I'd probably buy an old Chevy beater.

3 TUNDRAS
By JIM C. on 12/01/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Tundra Access Cab 4dr Access Cab SR5 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

I OWN A 2000/ 2001 AND NOW A 2003 TUNDRA 2 WHEEL AND 4 WHEEL DRIVE. THEY HAVE BEEN TROUBLE FREE EXCELLENT VEHICLES. TIME IN THE SHOP HAS ONLY BEEN FOR THE $19.95 OIL AND FILTER CHANGE IN 20 MINUTES AT OUR LOCAL DEALER.

Bad Choice
By cru_fan on 11/26/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Tundra Access Cab 4dr Access Cab Limited 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

I bought this because it got good reviews. Bad call. My buddy just bought a Dodge and was telling me how happy he was with it. I almost thought about getting one, but people said good things about the Toyota Tundra. I've had to go back to the dealer for work 3 times already. In addition, it doesn't hand wear and tear at all. At this point, I am really thinking about getting rid of it, taking the loss and getting the Dodge or the Ford. Stay away from this one. It's built cheap and requires way too much maintenence.

hunter
By hunter on 11/25/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Tundra Access Cab 4dr Access Cab SR5 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

the toyota tumdra is one of the best vehicals i have ever drive and i have been driving toyota trucks for about 15 years. very econom9ical

Tundra 4.7 4dr access cab
By tundratude on 11/23/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Tundra Access Cab 4dr Access Cab SR5 Rwd SB (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

Just got it but LOVE IT!

Very happy
By john henry on 11/22/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Tundra Access Cab 4dr Access Cab SR5 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

Very smooth and quite ride. Plenty of power for my needs. I pull a 21" boat and have no problems with it at all. I have always bought Chevy but this beats any Chevy I have been in and there have been several.

2003 Tundra Step Sider
By Networg on 11/19/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Tundra Access Cab 4dr Access Cab Limited Rwd Stepside SB (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

Excellent truck. I love it. No problems so far. Fun to drive. Kind of pricy. So,if you consider to buy a truck -> go for it. Recomend it.