2002 Toyota Tundra Consumer Review: 2002 Tundra Limited Edition

2002 Toyota Tundra - Consumer Review

2002 Tundra Limited Edition
By shawnl2 on

2002 Toyota Tundra 4dr Access Cab Limited 2WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

I have owned this vehicle for nearly 7 years and have been very pleased with the overall quality. I work in the construction service industry and thought I would regret not buying 4WD. Glad I did not waste my money this truck handles very well off road with the 2WD. The ride is very comfortable both on and off road, could be the TRD package assisting with this? My overall gas mileage is approximately 16-17 mpg (this is using cruise control and driving a little over the speed limit). I have 133K miles on this truck and have never had to replace anything major on the engine (just routine service i.e. timing belt and bearings). My only complaint is how touchy the O2 senors are. Very dependable!

Decent gas mileage for a V8, comfortable ride, well manufactured powertrain, towing capability (two Sea-Doos on a trailer).

At this point none. I have made a Toyota commercial at least a dozen times over in this truck and it's still going strong.