Great truck
By Jo on
2002 Toyota Tundra 4dr Access Cab SR5 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 4A)
I purchased this truck new about 8 years ago. I love my truck. V-8 is always responsive, no hesitation, a/c works great even in south Mississippi summers. Transmission is as flawless as the day it was born. The interior has held up wonderfully, only one temp control knob has split on the inside, looking for a new one! On long trips, it's good for about 8 hours before my back gets sore. Exterior has also held up well due to frequent oil changes, tire rotations and wash and wax frequently and this truck will last. No rust. Bed is smaller than a full size pickup, but this is great for parking and moving small loads. Big loads I use the trailer hitch and find a trailer.
Favorite Features
Sits up high in traffic without needing a lift package. A/C and sound system still puts out, cruise is still great. Truck is solid, no rust (garage kept). Will keep when I purchase a car.
Suggested Improvements
Front end alignment issues when first purchased, cost a new set of tires, but dealership resolved. Hyper extend the back doors for ease of use in loading packages and groceries.