2001 Toyota Tundra Consumer Review: Because I Love My Truck!

2001 Toyota Tundra - Consumer Review

Because I Love My Truck!
By MadMarv on

2001 Toyota Tundra 4dr Access Cab Limited V8 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

I bought my Tundra just over a month ago from a great used car dealer in Poulsbo, WA. The truck had 107K on it at delivery. It had just one previous owner who also is local and had obviously taken good care of it but enjoyed using it as well. It is a joy to drive, and I have good peace of mind that, like all other Toyotas I've owned, it'll take good care of me for hundreds of thousands of miles. I have the whole service history from the dealer, and the only part that went bad on that truck was a rear O2 sensor. I've already tested its off-road capabilities an an orv park here and it was almost boring because of how well it did. C'mon winter!

Toyota build quality and reliability, the comfort, the solid feeling it has, it's performance on and off-road.

Fuel mileage could be better in the city. The armrest sits just a little too high for my taste, so I don't use it. The 4wd hi/lo buttons could be mounted a little higher. That's all I can think of, and that's really nitpicking.