2001 Toyota Tundra Consumer Review: able to leep...... saved my li

2001 Toyota Tundra - Consumer Review

SR5 Access Cab (4.7L V8 4-speed Automatic 6.2 ft. Bed)

able to leep...... saved my life
By gamootz on

2001 Toyota Tundra 4dr Access Cab SR5 V8 2WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

I totaled my Tundra and was launched in the air for well over 145 feet, it landed and then bounced crossed the road and hit 2 other cars, I was knocked out but came to and just felt slightly sore. That truck saved my life ! I believe as does everyone who saw the crash scene that I would have been killed if I was in any other kind of truck made A++++ . I Thank you Toyota for making them safe. I believe that is the strongest and safest truck on the road ever built. I give this truck my highest regards and recommend them to everyone. AMAZING TRUCKS TOYOTA !!

Tons of power, easy to turn in tight spots and I loved to drive it. The brakes are excellent, Nice attitude with plenty of clearance 11.4". it handles like a sports car. very well designed truck, I made the right choice buying a Toyota Tundra.

Seats with electric adjustments would be nice as I am short, and a bit more leg room for the back seat would be nice. the truck worked out well in the back for kids but large adults would be un-comfortable. no ther complaints at all