2000 Toyota Tundra Consumer Review: Toyota Tundra Rides On

2000 Toyota Tundra Extended Cab - Consumer Review

Toyota Tundra Rides On
By Bob on

2000 Toyota Tundra Limited 4dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

Sold my 93 4WD pick up with 233,000 miles. Purchased this for $8500 with 111,000 miles. After driving it for two month and through three blizzards I must say I'm impressed. It's eerie to drive through 3 feet of snow in almost total silence. I found the original invoice, close to 36,000. This is the Limited model with few features. Everything works as it should and the ride is much better then I expected. On highways you really don't know you're in a truck. Not a luxury ride but pretty good. In the meantime I look forward to many more miles. You can't expect to have a truck and not have maintenance costs. None so far but I believe in preventative maintenance.

Leather seats, good radio, power driver's seat, storage under back seat, easy one button 4WD. Everything works great.

The seats could be more comfortable but that's subjective. Other then that, nothing. This is close to the perfect truck.