2000 Toyota Tundra Consumer Review: Beats Ford

2000 Toyota Tundra Extended Cab - Consumer Review

Beats Ford
By Cain Toyota on

2000 Toyota Tundra SR5 V8 4dr Extended Cab SB

Prior to buying a Tundra, I owned a ford 150 and paid about 3000 dollars less then the Tundra. Over the long term comparison, the Tundra out preformed the ford 150 in every aspect. I enjoy the performance of the Tundra and over the seven years I have put very little money in to repair bills. I have followed all the specs for mileage requirements and my truck looks and runs as well as it did the day I drove the truck off the lot. I plan to keep this truck for another 7 years.

Cab comfort, with a well-placed center armrest, seats that are comfortable and have held up well over seven years. I have no rust anywhere on the vehicle after seven years. My favorite aspect of the Tundra is the speed the V8 generates. I can beat out any vehicle from a standing start.

I love my Tundra just as it is. I think Toyota got it right from the start. As I have become older, I have been thinking more about the environment and I would like to see trucks become more environmentally friendly.