Used 2000 Toyota Tundra Consumer Reviews - 102 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2000 Toyota Tundra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tundra model:

Beats Ford
By Cain Toyota

2000 Toyota Tundra SR5 V8 4dr Extended Cab SB

Prior to buying a Tundra, I owned a ford 150 and paid about 3000 dollars less then the Tundra. Over the long term comparison, the Tundra out preformed the ford 150 in every aspect. I enjoy the performance of the Tundra and over the seven years I have put very little money in to repair bills. I have followed all the specs for mileage requirements and my truck looks and runs as well as it did the day I drove the truck off the lot. I plan to keep this truck for another 7 years.

Cab comfort, with a well-placed center armrest, seats that are comfortable and have held up well over seven years. I have no rust anywhere on the vehicle after seven years. My favorite aspect of the Tundra is the speed the V8 generates. I can beat out any vehicle from a standing start.

I love my Tundra just as it is. I think Toyota got it right from the start. As I have become older, I have been thinking more about the environment and I would like to see trucks become more environmentally friendly.

Great Truck
By abejen

2000 Toyota Tundra SR5 V8 4dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

This truck is the greatest truck I have ever owned. I drive a minimum of 120 miles a day. As a Contractor I have owned a truck from 1967 to date. This is my first Tundra; I have worn out seven fords. My truck has 180,000 miles, So far I have replaced the tires, the brakes, the battery. The most drivable and best built truck I have owned. And it looks great.

Carol & Jeff
By 'sandra & Jeff'

2000 Toyota Tundra Limited 4dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

I've taken this vehicle to Tahoe many times. It handles great in the snow, takes the corners like a dream and it's a smooth ride. I haven't checked out the newer models. I plan to keep my 2000 for a long time. I have 134,000 miles on it. I have the oil and filter changed every 4000 miles. I've had no problems at all.

Leather interior, woodgrain dash, radio/cd, back seats are roomy and comfortable. Has console in front with two sections for cds etc, pullout drink holder in back seat, ac is very cold.

I think it's great as is.

I love my Tundra
By Brenda Vinci

2000 Toyota Tundra SR5 V8 4dr Extended Cab SB

This was my first purchase for a truck. I was originally going to look at the Tacomas but once I glanced at the Tundra it was love at first site. Then after I test drove it there was no going back. I wouldn't even consider test driving any other truck. I've had my Tundra for six and half years and it still drives like it's brand new. I've had absolutely no problems with my Tundra.

I really like everything about my Tundra.

None.

Toyota Quality
By Todd Wagner

2000 Toyota Tundra SR5 V8 4dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

I bought it with 30k miles and now have 60k. No problems except for CD player skips and brake pedal squeaks when depressed. Otherwise runs great, runs smooth, just like when I bought it.

Smooth engine, tranny and ride for a truck!

none