1995 Toyota Tercel - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tercel model:
Awesome
By justin on 07/12/10 11:40 AM (PDT)

1995 Toyota Tercel DX 2dr Coupe

Unbelievable car. 248K+ on her yet runs like most cars with 60k. incredible cars, have only needed to recharge AC. highly recommend, 36-43 mpg mix city/highway. get one if you can, you'll thank me for it.

Bang for your buck
By Jess on 04/21/07 15:08 PM (PDT)

1995 Toyota Tercel DX 2dr Coupe

GREAT little car. Everything you NEED, nothing you don't. I needed great gas mileage, bullet-proof reliability and a sunroof and that is exactly what I got. I had a 97 Jetta and it let me down monthly. Fed up, I sold it and bought this until I could find a clean 318 BMW. I love this car so much, I never bought the Bimmer. I have taken this car from Vancouver BC to San Diego every year.

Would keep this car if I could
By lovemylittleTOYcar on 11/19/06 04:48 AM (PST)

1995 Toyota Tercel DX 2dr Coupe

I got this car in college with 47,000 miles on it. Now at 149,000, I believe this car will run for another 149,000. This is the perfect car for a student. Reliable, efficient, lots of pep, great on gas and plenty of room on the backseat for all your books. Unfortunately, it does not have enough room for a family. Mine has now lived in it for over 5 years. I love this car so much, I withstood climbing over my seat to get my child in and out of her carseat until she was old enough to do it herself. Sadly, I can now get kicked from behind by my kindergartner who has very little room for her growing legs. I am sad to have to let it go. I hope I can find a family car as good as my TOY car.

A neat ' little' car
By carol space on 01/31/06 01:09 AM (PST)

1995 Toyota Tercel DX 2dr Coupe

I really like this little car. Aside from the fact that its interior is very compact (very little leg room) and it is not the most comfortable of cars, riding being a little on the hard side, it is very responsive and easy to handle. Parking is a dream. As far as repairs are concerned I would say other than the usual ie: oil changes, brakes and belts and average wear and tear, this car is really a pleasure to own. It gets approximately 20-22 mpg on a city/highway mix. Considering the size of the car and the fact that it has no amenities (manual windows, locks etc. it doesn't even have a built in clock) other than air conditioning, that's not great but definitely dealable.

11 YEARS
By DEVOUT owner on 10/26/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Toyota Tercel DX 2dr Coupe

I did not even see the OPTION to enter the year 1991. I bought mine new in 1991 and STILL own it. By FAR a top of the line vehicle. I have driven the FIRE out of it. I liked it SO much I even bought a 1995 model with only 52,000 miles and expect it to last FOREVER

`995 Tercel Review
By radioshay on 10/13/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Toyota Tercel DX 2dr Coupe

I've had this car for seven years and its been no problems!

tercel
By lucy on 09/28/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Toyota Tercel DX 2dr Coupe

this car is fun,nice,and very reliable. I got this as a first car and it is just perfect I havn't got any problems and they are easy to drive.inexpensive also. they look nice

Good Quality and Fun for the Gas
By Bloopi on 09/20/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Toyota Tercel DX 2dr Coupe

I have owned my tercel since I was seventeen years old, I am 24 now and it has been extremely reliable. It was my first car, and it is still my car. I have traveled to and from college 365 miles each way about once a month for 3 years.I transfered colleges and still kept the tercel. Brakes are easy to replace, tires are cheap, battery is cheaper to replace, and it has NEVER left me stranded.

Cheap fun drive
By Terceluser on 04/07/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Toyota Tercel DX 2dr Coupe

This car is akin to the Honda Civic. While not as sporty or as good looking as the Civic, this car is just as reliable but surprisingly better on gas. 35 mpg or almost 400 miles on for 10 gal is a pleasure. Easy to work on. I would have no difficulty suggesting that someone buy this car.