1993 Toyota Tercel Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tercel model:
A Great Economical Vehicle
By cd on 02/27/10 22:10 PM (PST)

1993 Toyota Tercel Coupe DX 2dr Coupe

I just bought this car with 152,000 miles on it and I love it. I am a girl; but, I love fixing this car up. It's the most dependable vehicle and this 1993 model is super fast! It out races sports cars on the freeway. Has jump, great on gas, love it!

Missing my 1993 Toyota Tercel
By Mrs Sandra L on 12/14/09 17:27 PM (PST)

1993 Toyota Tercel Coupe DX 2dr Coupe

I owned this vehicle for 11 years. It was always dependable and great to drive it saved me lots of money on gas and it always got me to my destination. I love the 1993 Toyota Tercel stick shift and I plan to buy another one.

The best car I've ever had
By Tammy tercel on 12/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Toyota Tercel Coupe DX 2dr Coupe

This car is the most reliable car you will ever come across.

money saver
By luther on 11/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Toyota Tercel Coupe DX 2dr Coupe

I bought this car to travel to and from work as as replacement for my ford expedition. I saved myself over 160.00 per month in fuel. Very reliable car. A little uncomfortable because im 6'5. I'll sacrifice for now!!!!

Great Car!!!
By Tab on 09/23/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Toyota Tercel Coupe DX 2dr Coupe

Bought it with 12,000 miles on it about 8 years ago, it now has 140,000 miles on it and is still running great! I just returned from a two week road-trip and had absolutely no problems with it! It does have a noisy drive when driving at high speeds, but that really doesn't bother me. I've had one major mechanical problem with it, but other than that just the usual maintenance/replacements. Great car, I recommend highly!!!