1991 Toyota Tercel - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tercel model:
Great over all car
By tmendick on 07/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Toyota Tercel LE 4dr Sedan

Well I just got this car not too long ago with 116,000 and had to replace a few valves but since then it has been running and running. I love this car! but I got hit by a dump truck wheel,:( so i am going to have to sell it but i will miss this car soo much.

It just keeps going @ 174,000 miles
By werner on 06/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Toyota Tercel LE 4dr Sedan

What a good car. I've made countless trips all across the USA with no problems. The mechanic said he couldn't believe the car could run as well as it did (which was great) with the original plugs still in place after 100,000 miles. Runs well at 80MPH and now uses just a little oil. Mechanic who replaced head gasket at said pistons showed very little wear and car had many many miles left; internaly the engine was remarkably clean. Just a great little car that's a blast to drive and take you where you want to go economically.

Awesome
By Brent Bennette on 03/31/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Toyota Tercel LE 4dr Sedan

I have had my '91 Tercel for 5 years now and I haven't had a problem with it besides the AC and a minor oil leak. It's a great car, expecially for a first time driver... mine has 104K miles on it and is still running great.