Perfect dad truck!
By rayrn87 on
2013 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner V6 4dr Double Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)
I love this truck!! Legendary reliability and resale value is ridiculously high! I have a v6 tx edition pre runner double cab so it has a tough rugged look. Cant even count how many compliments Ive gotten on how badass the truck looks, I had a crewmax tundra and the taco is much easier to maneuver and more comfortable to drive daily, although the interior is smaller, my 2 kids and the wife fit comfortably. My only regret is not getting the 4x4 but I'm not much of an offroader. I mainly use the vehicle to drive to work , plenty of stop n go lights but gas mileage is decent and you don't notice the meter move unlike full size trucks.
Favorite Features
The rugged brawny look with the TX edition wheels, integrated backup camera with a Bluetooth audio screen
Suggested Improvements
Not much to gripe about but if i had to then More interior space, a lock for the tailgate! But most tacoma buyers know what they are in for and are usually pleased with this truck in the long run!
By rayrn87
on 03/22/13 01:58 AM (PDT)

Lol, just because you had a bad experience doesn't mean you should try to spoil mine. You probably live up north or you don't have a garage so you cry about rust issues. I didn't buy this truck strictly for the resale value I bought it because it is a great ride period.

By bart25
on 03/20/13 16:19 PM (PDT)

resale value will be worthless after 2 years when it rusts out,,, get rid of it now before it rusts away and lose your resale value

By rherren
on 05/17/13 08:23 AM (PDT)

Rust? I have an 06 Tacoma. Kept in the elements since day one here in the PNW. No problems with rust and still looks brand new.