Used 2011 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner V6 Access Cab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Toyota Tacoma Access Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tacoma model:

First time Toyota owner
By RRamirez

2011 Toyota Tacoma Access Cab PreRunner V6 4dr Access Cab 6.1 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is my first Toyota vehicle. I have owned Ford pick-up trucks for the last 15 years but my 2007 Sport-Trac was falling apart so I decided to try something else. I researched the Frontier and the Tacoma and test drove both. I went with the 2011 Tacoma PreRunner SR5 V6 Access Cab, and I'm glad I did. The Tacoma is definitely more fun to drive than any truck I previously owned. My first 2 weeks I put 1000 miles on the truck. I can't stop driving it! The interior feels "plush" like a car and it handles very refined for city or highway driving but over the hill-country here in Texas you know it's a truck because you can feel it pull it's way up the hills very easily.

Toyota quality. What a difference! I especially like the attention to detail such as the storage compartments both inside and outside the truck. The engine reminds me of my wife's Honda, very smooth and reliable.

Back seat could be better. It's ok for short trips but uncomfortable for long one's.