Toyota Tacoma Access
By Harold Hatcher on
2010 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner V6 4dr Access Cab 6.1 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)
I took delivery on a speed wagon blue V6, auto. SR5, access cab Tacoma pick- up. This is my second in 3 years. Obviously I think they are a good product and depreciation is low. I have had no reliability problems. Comfort and performance are excellent. I have found that gas mileage is very close to EPA sticker I love the back-up camera, traction control and side air bags. My wishes: a more adjustable driver seat, a smaller "A" pillar (blind spot drivers side) and a dash light that tells you if the parking lights are on. I am satisfied.
Favorite Features
Back up camera, various traction control features, comfort of the interior and steadiness on the highway. The plastic pick-up bed. Storage nooks. The handsome, rugged design. It drives very much like a car.
Suggested Improvements
Blind spot "A" pillar drivers side. Dash light for parking lights being on. More comfortable, more adjustable drivers seat. A more solid front end. A plastic bumper cover on a pick-up is unacceptable I hit a small deer at 40 mph and caused $2300 damage.