2010 Toyota Tacoma 4dr Access Cab 4WD 6.1 ft. SB (2.7L 4cyl 5M)
- Uncomfortable Seats
- Uneven Pedals (clutch pedal is higher than the others) , foot is trapped between top of clutch pedal and underside of dash when releasing clutch (wearing workboots, 6 Ft. tall driver)
- Stereo system is weak. Use of Aux. input requires turning volume up full.
- Gas mileage is poor (25 MPG highway).
- Stock rims rusting after 6 months.
- 4 wheel drive switch not illuminated.
- Requires multiple turn overs to start.
Toyota really needs to work on their ergonomics.
Had to adjust the driver's seating position to avoid foot entrapment with the clutch pedal.
Started rusting a little quickly for my tastes.
How about a stainless steel exhaust system like other manufacturers? (Maybe a non metallic gas tank as well ?)
I expect more given it's price tag.
† Edmunds.com received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Third-Party Automotive Website Evaluation Study℠. Results based on responses from 3,381 responses, measuring 14 companies and measures third-party automotive website usefulness among new and used vehicle shoppers. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed from January 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.