1 of 11 people found this review helpful
Toyota Tacoma 2010 Bought New
By blipnick on
2010 Toyota Tacoma 4dr Access Cab 4WD 6.1 ft. SB (2.7L 4cyl 5M)
- Uncomfortable Seats
- Uneven Pedals (clutch pedal is higher than the others) , foot is trapped between top of clutch pedal and underside of dash when releasing clutch (wearing workboots, 6 Ft. tall driver)
- Stereo system is weak. Use of Aux. input requires turning volume up full.
- Gas mileage is poor (25 MPG highway).
- Stock rims rusting after 6 months.
- 4 wheel drive switch not illuminated.
- Requires multiple turn overs to start.
Toyota really needs to work on their ergonomics.
Had to adjust the driver's seating position to avoid foot entrapment with the clutch pedal.
Started rusting a little quickly for my tastes.
How about a stainless steel exhaust system like other manufacturers? (Maybe a non metallic gas tank as well ?)
I expect more given it's price tag.