2010 Toyota Tacoma Consumer Review: Good Truck, No Issues

2010 Toyota Tacoma - Consumer Review

Base Access Cab (2.7L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual 6.1 ft. Bed)

Good Truck, No Issues
By Dustin R on

2010 Toyota Tacoma 4dr Access Cab 6.1 ft. SB (2.7L 4cyl 5M)

After the purchase I installed a Flowmaster Muffler, this helped to improve my feelings towards a 4 cylinder 4x4. Currently, I have over 4,000 miles logged and no complaints thus far. It is a far better truck than the competition, and it was made in California! I did not think I would buy a Toyota, with the economic issues but it has been well worth it. I recommend the SR5 package, it has a lot for the money, although the stock wheels and tires are horrible. Although most stock tires usually are not the best, I expected better. Overall, this truck is worth the money, no matter what the media says.

Backup Camera, Comfort of Seats, Clutch Cancellation Start up button, Gas Mileage, Power, and the resale value

Less start up cranks, take out the seat belt warning (it is too long/loud), TRD Package for the 4 cylinder would be nice, or at least the option to buy some of the parts (discounted), and the truck height needs to be raised slightly. Better looking wheels.