2009 Toyota Tacoma Consumer Review: My first, but not my last Toyo

2009 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab - Consumer Review

My first, but not my last Toyota
By Steve on

2009 Toyota Tacoma V6 4dr Double Cab 4WD 6.1 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned my truck for 1 week and I couldn't be happier. I traded in a 2006 Pathfinder LE for the Tacoma and it was the best decision I have ever made. The Nissan was not put together well and had rattles everywhere as well as a problem in the electrical system. The Tacoma seems to be built much tighter and better and has a great ride. It tows my boat without even knowing it it there. There is a slight rattle at 1100rpm in the passenger door but the dealership is going to take care if that quickly when I take it in for service. I would HIGHLY recommend this vehicle for anyone looking for a truck. It is simply put, A GREAT TRUCK!

Love the availability of the long bed with the double cab. The stereo is much improved over the old Toyota vehicles even though I would like to have the JBL system. Everything is easy to use and find. The telescoping steering wheel is nice. Great room inside the cab and the bed alike.

If I had to come up with something I would say add a full standard trip computer. And of course, gas mileage could be a little better even though it is still as good or better than my Pathfinder was.