2008 Toyota Tacoma Consumer Review: Great investment!!

2008 Toyota Tacoma Access Cab - Consumer Review

Great investment!!
By My BABY! on

2008 Toyota Tacoma V6 4dr Access Cab 4WD 6.1 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

I purchased this truck as my 5th Toyota, I've had 2 4Runners, a rav4, and a camry. Not to include my families trucks. I drove 3 different models of Tacoma before purchasing mine, all different engines. I settled with the 6 speed manual. I love it to death. I've had it for six months and have nearly 7000 miles on it. I take it on trips often from Augusta, GA to Conway, AR. It does great! It is amazing off road, better than all the other Toyotas I've driven so far. Handles and climbs great. My dad and uncle went and purchased after me. They have automatics though. They love them.

4x4 switch, radio controls on steering wheel, 6 speed reverse notification (beeps once when in gear as it is by first), cup holders! Storage behind and under the rear seats. Comfortable lumbar support for long drives as I have a bad back. 6 disc cd.

MP3 adapter, more easy to read temp gauge, air vent below the steering wheel as they had in the 99 Rav4. This truck handles superb! I'm 22 and have put the truck through some stuff. She's great. Back seat is comfortable for passangers. Could be slightly improved. new model in 2010 :-)