2007 Toyota Tacoma Consumer Review: One awesome truck!!

2007 Toyota Tacoma Access Cab - Consumer Review

One awesome truck!!
By jaggy9 on

2007 Toyota Tacoma 4dr Access Cab 4WD 6.1 ft. SB (2.7L 4cyl 5M)

I looked at many different makes in switching back to a truck from cars and SUVs the past 6 years, and the Tacoma was hands down the best. I was looking for a 4 cyl 4x4 that could handle the everyday drive, some off-roading, and some light hauling. This more than meets my needs, and it's the best looking one out there! The build quality is amazing. It's one of the most solid feeling vehicles I've owned (car or truck). The bigger interior in the last redesign is amazing. I went with the Indigo Ink, SR5 package, and tire upgrade. Love the ground clearance and cannot wait to test this out off-road. MPG have been 21.7 for all city driving. Looking forward to many years of driving my Taco!

Besides the looks I'd have to say interior size and build quality. This truck just feels solid!! For being an access cab, this truck is huge inside. Very nice layout of the dash and controls. I'm very impressed!

The only improvement I can think of is to develop a hybrid version of the Tacoma 4x4.