Must Buy!
By Jon on
2007 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner V6 4dr Double Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)
I test drove a previous model year Tacoma and the difference is night and day. I always wanted one and finally broke down after my last vehicle died. The thing that surprised me the most is the outstanding turning radius. I have put about 13k on it since I got it in December last year and have had no issues. All around this is a reliable, comfortable, sleek, and fun drive. Great acceleration. Great handling. Could not be more happy with any other truck. My friends envy me! :)
Favorite Features
Even though I have a base model with no options on it, it does not bother me, and I am all about options! It has everything you need. Favorite thing about the truck is that it has a lot of room inside. Even sitting in the back is more comfortable than most cars. Feels like a full size vehicle.
Suggested Improvements
Maybe a little more horse power. There is plenty, but when you are towing heavy loads it can be difficult going up hills or keeping speed. Also, better sound system. It is a lot better than my wife's '07 Mazda's system. There is plenty of treble, not enough bass without blowing out the speakers.