Good Truck Tacoma 2wd V6 6m/t
By tslick76 on
2007 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner V6 4dr Access Cab 6.1 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)
I think the Toyota Tacoma V6 is great strong Motor and the 6 speed m/t works fine (I find the oil changes very easy to do, I love the location of the oil filter). But, I have had some problems with chipping paint also. Furthermore the seating position is a little low. Also no iPod connection, my company work van has one. Also I wish the Tacoma had pop out wing windows (my 2004 Tacoma did). The Tacoma has great looks and it will be easy to sale. I suggest getting the tow package (6500lbs), the Tacoma is strong and can handle towing and off road driving. Its easy to beat up any truck, but in 10 years this truck will be still on the road (reliable).
Favorite Features
Looks, power being reliable and options are the main selling point to this truck. Also the bed is nice feature with power outlet and cubbie holes.
Suggested Improvements
Seating postion needs some work. Also iPod connection would be great (Toyota web site says the 2009 models have it now, awesome). Also more interior colors (gray/black are getting old). Pop out wing windows.